Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Master Key to Success – Reality is in any field, 3% will go in to leadership. 1% mid level and ½% at the top. NOT because it is hard but because they aren’t willing to do the work. Form the habits and do the things the less successful person is not willing to do.  

This is so true! I read this today after reading the notes from a friend and it made me get off my butt and make some phone calls... I swear a HATE the phone! I can text, I can play games on the phone, I can check email...but talking on the phone... it is likely to be the death of me!  I can't possibly be the only one who hates phones calls can I?  It's not that I am unsocial I just feel like I'm bothering the person that I'm calling because I'm gonna catch them at a bad time or something... maybe I'm being silly, I am challenging myself to make as many phone calls as I can, but starting on Dec. 26th... With Christmas in just a few days everyone needs to spend time with their families, not answering the phone to me!  If you haven't spoken to me in a while watch out, Dec. 26th I may be calling YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment