Monday, December 19, 2011

It's bloggin time!

Well what can I say I have decided to blog! What am I going to blog about? I have no idea, but that's the fun of it!  It's the adventures of a mompreneur.  What is a mompreneur you may ask?  Well I am a mom and owner of my own business as an independent director for ThirtyOne Gifts (www.Lovemy31.com) so mix it together and you come up with a mompreneur.  This Mama has some crazy, funny, emotional and unique stories that would only come from a mom who works from home while taking care of life in the Tichenor household... Hold onto your hats folks cause this blog could get out of control! Are YOU ready?!  With 2012 fast approaching I know I am!  I can't wait to share with you my life, my stories and the opportunities that arise!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah! Congrats on starting your new blog! I'll be the first to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be the second!! I've started a blog elsewhere but I may move it over here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your AWESOME!! I am going to come here all the time.

    Welcome to blogger world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can talk about the fun time that Mom and I had with you and the rest of the family when we lived in FL and CA..AH..Remember the pasta( I think it was) that your mom forgot that was in the oven one holiday...So many funny stories. You can tell stories of Grandma Rosie and Grandpa Tony.

    It will come naturally to you. You wouldn't believe how I come up with stuff to write. I think of them in the bed, shower, walking...and at work...even when I'm busy I'll be like, "Mmm..now that an idea."

    And you can post pictures in each of your blog.

    OH and did I say welcome?

    ReplyDelete